1. Think of three things that you are truly grateful for about *today*. Get specific.
2. Think of three things which frustrated you today. Be specific. What was most bothersome, worrisome or annoying?
3. Think of three intentions. Three things which really need prayer. Again, be very specific.
4. Offer each of your frustrations for one of your intentions. Pray that God somehow uses the troubles of your day to bring grace and blessings to these intentions.
5. Give thanks to God for your blessings of today and also for the opportunity to undergo struggle, so that in Him even your frustrations can be efficacious and so you will never forget that you need Him and that He is always there for you.
Amen and God bless!