Today is Freethinkers Day. And perhaps that is the reason for a lot of frustration. I find for myself that the hardest questions to *want* to answer are the ones where there is a canned answer. Especially if the answer is well documented and accessible to the person asking. The questions I like answering best are the ones which require some investigation and creative thinking. Then, if I can come up with a workable answer, it feels like a victory.
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/26/2017: 2,106 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 20 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/25/2017: 2,737 steps and 1.1 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- Turkey Lemon Kale Carrot Soup! instagram.com/p/BVyGTNfl9LM/ 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/24/2017: 7,167 steps and 3 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- Peanut Butter Mud Pie from Astoria! #notketo instagram.com/p/BVvu08IFPdj/ 2 days ago