Today is Freethinkers Day. And perhaps that is the reason for a lot of frustration. I find for myself that the hardest questions to *want* to answer are the ones where there is a canned answer. Especially if the answer is well documented and accessible to the person asking. The questions I like answering best are the ones which require some investigation and creative thinking. Then, if I can come up with a workable answer, it feels like a victory.
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/11/2017: 1,003 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 23 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/10/2017: 901 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/09/2017: 2,202 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- Lincoln of Troy has decorated for Christmas! Watching the snow fall out the window with a cup of… instagram.com/p/Bce9fCdlzQy/ 3 days ago
- Just a dusting of snow! #PureMichigan @ Troy, Michigan instagram.com/p/Bce72mBlxtd/ 3 days ago