Today is Freethinkers Day. And perhaps that is the reason for a lot of frustration. I find for myself that the hardest questions to *want* to answer are the ones where there is a canned answer. Especially if the answer is well documented and accessible to the person asking. The questions I like answering best are the ones which require some investigation and creative thinking. Then, if I can come up with a workable answer, it feels like a victory.
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/22/2017: 631 steps and 0.3 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- #Facebook #Messenger outage. Here too. *sadpanda* 2 days ago
- Meanwhile in Michigan... instagram.com/p/BZW46khlNYJ/ 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/19/2017: 2,970 steps and 1.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 5 days ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood goodreads.com/review/show?id… 5 days ago