Today is Freethinkers Day. And perhaps that is the reason for a lot of frustration. I find for myself that the hardest questions to *want* to answer are the ones where there is a canned answer. Especially if the answer is well documented and accessible to the person asking. The questions I like answering best are the ones which require some investigation and creative thinking. Then, if I can come up with a workable answer, it feels like a victory.
Top Posts & Pages
I’m a NetGalley Member!
- 4 of 5 stars to A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/25… 7 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/22/2018: 6,220 steps and 2.6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 17 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 20 hours ago
- Trying out a new restaurant! grancastor @ Gran Castor instagram.com/p/BoCzhCshSkQ/… 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago