Today is Freethinkers Day. And perhaps that is the reason for a lot of frustration. I find for myself that the hardest questions to *want* to answer are the ones where there is a canned answer. Especially if the answer is well documented and accessible to the person asking. The questions I like answering best are the ones which require some investigation and creative thinking. Then, if I can come up with a workable answer, it feels like a victory.
Top Posts & Pages
- My parents used to take us here every summer! #turtlecycloneforever @ Carmen's Dairy Bar & Grill Inc instagram.com/p/BkYXP9mld2j/… 47 minutes ago
- Turtle Cyclone! (@ D&N Dairy Bar in Clawson, MI) swarmapp.com/c/4Oz9etghTTd 49 minutes ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/22/2018: 2,876 steps and 1.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 17 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/21/2018: 4,129 steps and 1.7 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade! @starbucks… instagram.com/p/BkToaOgl4dT/… 1 day ago