Hey, what’s up, hello!Emmmabooks
I found Emma fairly early in my dive into BookTube. She is upbeat and enthusiastic and such a sweet individual. She tends to review more YA and Fantasy genres, which are some of my favorites. She also reviews a lot of popular books, which really works for me, as I’m usually too busy to be in-the-know about what is coming out or what people are talking about. Thanks, Emma, for keeping me updated!
One of the strengths of her channel is that she has a lot of very creative videos:
- She has dressed up as her favorite book characters.
- She has recommended books based on your Myers-Briggs personality. I cannot land on just one MB personality for myself… My answers change from day to day. LOL!
- She has tried to read one of her favorite books in multiple languages. This is #goals for me. I would have to say that my current favorite book is “The Martian” because I’ve read it about 30 times so far (more than any other book that I can recall re-reading). I’m hoping to pick up a copy in French and read it in that language – all due to Emma!
- She has done several interviews with authors.
- She also talks very candidly about mental health issues and is very forthcoming about her personal struggles. I love this aspect, as I typically subscribe to channels because I like the person who is creating the content, and not just for the content alone. Any time I get a chance to get to know the person better, I love it. As people, we are made to form friendships and relationships with others and I like when content creators are able to do this within their given medium.
2 thoughts on “YouTubers I Follow: Emmmabooks”
Omg, I love Emma! She’s one of my favorite booktubers 🙂
Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate you including me in this series 🙂 Lots of love!! xx