Ever fall into the internet rabbit hole? Where one thing you look at leads you to the next, and the next and … ?
My daisy chain of events went like this: Catch up on YouTube subscriptions, click on a suggested video about Shawn Johnson’s pregnancy, watch more of The East Family‘s videos, Google Shawn Johnson and view her Wikipedia page, see that she was in Dancing with the Stars, look up where you can watch previous Dancing with the Stars episodes (I still haven’t found a good solution – if you have one, please let me know!), look for what shows are premiering this Fall.
And this is how I ended up on “Fall Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series On Broadcast, Cable & Streaming: 2019 Edition” by Deadline.
From that list, these are the shows that I am most interested in for Fall 2019. I may not have time to look at them all, but I’ll at least program the DVR and give them a shot. There were some series that I know I can watch on Hulu or Netflix, so I didn’t list them in particular.
- 9/16: Dancing with the Stars (ABC)
- 9/26: The Masked Singer (Fox)
- 9/26: Grey’s Anatomy (ABC) – I’ll have to catch up a little, but have been watching from the beginning.
- 9/26: Young Sheldon (CBS) – I’m not sure if this one will keep my attention. I’ve only caught a couple episodes during flights.
- Sept TBD: Declassified: Untold Stories of American Spies (CNN)
- 10/2: SEAL Team (CBS)
- 10/6: Supergirl (CW)
- 10/11: Charmed (CW) – I’ll have to see if I can watch the first season. This is the reboot series.
- 10/18: Looking for Alaska (Hulu) – I think this is the adaptation of John Green’s book.
What shows are you most interested in watching this Fall?