St. A’s pilgrims are now on a train by Karunda, headed toward the rainforest. There is a light rain, so we will have an authentic experience. We will also get to experience aboriginal life and pet Australian animals like kangaroos and koalas. There will be crocodiles, too, but they are not recommended for petting. 🙂
Top Posts & Pages
I’m a NetGalley Member!
- 4 of 5 stars to A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/25… 3 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/22/2018: 6,220 steps and 2.6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 13 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 16 hours ago
- Trying out a new restaurant! grancastor @ Gran Castor instagram.com/p/BoCzhCshSkQ/… 21 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago