Orville Redenbacher, you have disappointed me. I thought your easy microwaveable treats would make a fine, warm dinner. However, they quickly cooled and was not nearly as tasty as the popcorn I can pay a billion dollars for at the movie theatre. Oh how I wish you would work on your Secret Recipe just a little bit more so that bachelors as myself can have an enjoyable meal on nights when they are too cold to get out to the store, too broke to order a pizza and too lazy to cook using more than one pan.
Top Posts & Pages
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/KQvhjSxWKIU?a Looking At The Erin Condren Academic Planner With My High Schooler! 1 day ago
- My awesome coworker brought me a Mango Dragonfruit @Starbucks! Thanks, Mylene! @ Ann Arbor, Michigan instagram.com/p/BmlGExelpdG/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a video instagram.com/p/BmkzAdLFQO8/… 2 days ago
- 3 of 5 stars to There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed S... by Lucille Colandro goodreads.com/review/show/24… 2 days ago
- I read Too Late by Colleen Hoover goodreads.com/review/show?id… 2 days ago