Making an Easter basket for priests is a very involved process…. One to be undertaken only after serious prayer and reflection, with love, charity and God’s grace! 🙂
1. Start with a boy-colored basket.
2. Add boy-colored, non-sparkly Easter basket grass.
3. Add golf balls (or other sports-related items).
4. Add carrot shaped plastic Easter eggs, which will contain verses of Scripture and prayers.
5. CANDY! (In this case, Mary Janes becausewe are going retro)
6. More CANDY! (Again, retro lemon drops because I know they will get a boatload of chocolate)
7. Make sure everyone gets an identical serving. We don’t want any fighting, after all! 😉