I know it’s already day 2 of Advent, but I’m still planning out how I will spend this time. I came across a good idea on a website, so starting today, I will be praying for the intentions of any person who sends me a Christmas card. Because we can all use prayer, right? 🙂 Join me in sending greetings to friends and loved ones and keeping them in prayer!
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/18/2018: 540 steps and 0.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/17/2018: 2,267 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/16/2018: 1,905 steps and 0.8 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 3 days ago
- Tweaking my color-coding schema in my work planner! instagram.com/p/BgWYWrEBflG/ 5 days ago
- Seeing the Mean Doctor in his House of Horrors! 😂 (@ University of Michigan Hospitals - @mottchildren in Ann Arbor,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago