I know it’s already day 2 of Advent, but I’m still planning out how I will spend this time. I came across a good idea on a website, so starting today, I will be praying for the intentions of any person who sends me a Christmas card. Because we can all use prayer, right? 🙂 Join me in sending greetings to friends and loved ones and keeping them in prayer!
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/11/2017: 1,003 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 15 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/10/2017: 901 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/09/2017: 2,202 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- Lincoln of Troy has decorated for Christmas! Watching the snow fall out the window with a cup of… instagram.com/p/Bce9fCdlzQy/ 3 days ago
- Just a dusting of snow! #PureMichigan @ Troy, Michigan instagram.com/p/Bce72mBlxtd/ 3 days ago