We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
Top Posts & Pages
I’m a NetGalley Member!
- 4 of 5 stars to A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show/25… 3 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/22/2018: 6,220 steps and 2.6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 13 hours ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 16 hours ago
- Trying out a new restaurant! grancastor @ Gran Castor instagram.com/p/BoCzhCshSkQ/… 21 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 1 day ago