We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/26/2017: 2,106 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 20 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/25/2017: 2,737 steps and 1.1 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- Turkey Lemon Kale Carrot Soup! instagram.com/p/BVyGTNfl9LM/ 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/24/2017: 7,167 steps and 3 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- Peanut Butter Mud Pie from Astoria! #notketo instagram.com/p/BVvu08IFPdj/ 2 days ago