We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
Top Posts & Pages
- A little warm today! 😀😍🔥☀️ @ Shelby Charter… instagram.com/p/BkJFAwSFV0H/… 2 days ago
- Midnight salad! #tomatoes #likemymom instagram.com/p/BkEvDxpFR3v/… 3 days ago
- I’m ahead of the game! I have next week framed… instagram.com/p/BkEgLkclFeI/… 3 days ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/Ri_sMTz3aWk?a School Cheerleaders! Toys and Dolls Fun for Kids with LOL Surprise 5 days ago
- Found my next car! ❤️ #Tesla @ Tesla Supercharger instagram.com/p/Bj8T7TKFwZ0/… 1 week ago