We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/19/2017: 2,970 steps and 1.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 15 minutes ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood goodreads.com/review/show?id… 8 hours ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/16/2017: 1,523 steps and 0.6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 9/14/2017: 2,411 steps and 1 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 5 days ago
- Book return at sunset! @ Troy Public Library instagram.com/p/BY9dorSFY2Z/ 1 week ago