We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/12/2017: 10,041 steps and 4.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 hour ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/11/2017: 1,003 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/10/2017: 901 steps and 0.4 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 12/09/2017: 2,202 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 3 days ago
- Lincoln of Troy has decorated for Christmas! Watching the snow fall out the window with a cup of… instagram.com/p/Bce9fCdlzQy/ 3 days ago