We just got back from watching the Pope drive by The Domain in the Popemobile. We have a short amount of time before we have our evening prayer service. It was fun in The Domain. We got to talk to a bunch of people from all over and watch the Pope’s address on a large video monitor. When he passed by, we were about 15-20 feet away. There were lots of people all pressed in to get a glimpse, cheering and waving flags. 🙂 He zipped by pretty quick. It was very exciting. Then, we walked back to the hotel — Dave played his guitar and we all sang along the way. Earlier this morning, we walked down to the harbour for dawn, there was adoration and relics of Mother Teresa, a tour of the Sydney Opera House, catechesis, and some shopping along the Darling Harbour boardwalk. Tomorrow, there will be Stations of the Cross.
Top Posts & Pages
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/18/2018: 540 steps and 0.2 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/17/2018: 2,267 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 2 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 3/16/2018: 1,905 steps and 0.8 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/2FY6PN 3 days ago
- Tweaking my color-coding schema in my work planner! instagram.com/p/BgWYWrEBflG/ 5 days ago
- Seeing the Mean Doctor in his House of Horrors! 😂 (@ University of Michigan Hospitals - @mottchildren in Ann Arbor,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago