Week 4: Four-Day Split: Full Body
The premise this week is that we will work on each body part only once per week,
except for calves and abs, which will be worked twice.
- Barbell Bent-Over Row (5 sets; 12 reps)
- Lat Pulldown (5 sets; 8/8/10/10/12 reps)
- Single-Arm Neutral-Grip Dumbbell Row (5 sets; 8/8/8/10/10 reps)
- Barbell Biceps Curl (4 sets; 10/10/12/12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Biceps Curl (3 sets; 10 reps)
- Machine Preacher Curl (3 sets; 10 reps)
- Crunch (3 sets; 20 reps)
Thanks for joining me on this journey! If you have any suggestions/encouragement, I’d love to hear it!