While I was safely tucked away at work in Ann Arbor, apparently a storm came through Troy — knocking out a lot of the power in the area, including mine. I just wanted to let you all know. It’s kinda nice, being able to still be connected, but I think I’m going to use this time not to play with my Crackberry, but to enjoy my candlelight dinner and read a good book, before taking my (hopefully not cold) shower and heading to bed. 🙂
Top Posts & Pages
I’m a NetGalley Member!
- 5 of 5 stars to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 hours ago
- 70% done with Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 7 hours ago
- 60% done with Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 8 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Little Tree by Loren Long goodreads.com/review/show/25… 17 hours ago
- 3 of 5 stars to All the Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood goodreads.com/review/show/25… 2 days ago